If you wish to study medicine, dentistry or nursing in Europe, choose the Medical University of Lodz in Poland. Why study at MUL?
• 70 years of tradition
• Multicultural environment – students from 56 different countries
• The most modern teaching center in Europe
• Affordable tuition
• Courses taught in English: 5y-DMD, 6y-MD, MD Advanced, 3y-BSc Nursing • University Diploma recognized within the EU as well as the US Department of Education and the Medical Council of Canada
6 year MD and 5 year DMD
• High school diploma/ secondary school leaving certificate or equal as GCE/or IGSCE A-level certificates or IB and EB diplomas.
• Extended level of knowledge (advance placement) in 2 of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics – documented by the above mentioned school leaving certificates. The required grades should be above the average. Knowledge is to be verified during the Skype entrance exam.
• English – good command of written and spoken, IELTS or TOEFL certificates preferable
3 year BSc Nursing
• High/secondary school certificate including one of the following courses: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
• English – good command of written and spoken, IELTS or TOEFL certificates preferable.
• Completion of pre-medical program minimum at the level of BSc degree.
• Completion of prerequisite courses – details on our website: http://studymed.umed.pl/admission-criteria/
• English language certificate for non-native English speakers.
+48 42 272 50 52 /54 /5